Pictured above: the Nuremberg Trial judges from the USSR, UK, USA and France, 1946. Will the 16 well-known Westerners recently charged with war crimes be next?
For the first time in the history of the International Criminal Court (ICC), Westerners are being charged with war crimes; sixteen rich, powerful notables and household names. Up to now, the ICC has been the fief of Eurangloland (NATO, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Israel) to attack whom they please. Until now, all have been dark skinned and from Africa/Asia, or Slavic, as in Slobodan Milosevic. Whenever anyone has tried to indict someone from the Americas or Israel, the cases have been crushed by Western Empire. Until now.
Below is the preamble of the Covid complaint we have been telling you so much about, and which you can download and read below, along with our Joint Declaration of War Crimes. Study, research, share, discuss and get involved.
Please encourage friends, loved ones and colleagues to sign up for our Substack alerts below.
The International Criminal Court (ICC) complaint against 16 accused perpetrators is a fact. It was filed in The Hague on 6 December 2021. Here is the preamble in the 46-page complaint, which includes over 1,100 evidentiary exhibits. To wit,
BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT
(TREATY OF ROME STATUTE, ART. 15.1 AND 53)
Subject of complaint:
– Violations of the Nuremberg Code
– Violation of Article 6 of the Rome Statute
– Violation of Article 7 of the Rome Statute
– Violation of Article 8 of the Rome
– Violation of Article 8 bis3 of the Rome Statute
Based on the extensive claims and enclosed documentation, we charge those responsible for numerous violations of the Nuremberg Code, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression in the United Kingdom, but not limited to individuals in these countries.
1) Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer
2) Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson and Johnson
3) Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID)
4) Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister
5) Christopher Whitty, UK Chief Medical Adviser
6) Dr. Rajiv Shah, President of the Rockefeller Foundation
7) June Raine, UK Chief Executive of Medicines and Healthcare products
8) Klaus Schwab, President of the World Economic Forum
9) Matthew Hancock, former UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
10) Melinda Gates, Co-Chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
11) Pascal Soriot, CEO of Astra Zeneca
12) Peter Daszak, President of EcoHealth Alliance
13) Sajid Javid, current UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
14) Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna
15) Tedros Adhanhom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the WHO
16) William Gates III, Co-Chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
The Peoples of The United Kingdom
Hannah Rose – Lawyer and human rights activist
Dr Mike Yeadon – Qualified life science researcher with a degree in biochemistry in toxicology, and a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology, former Vice President and Chief Scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer
Piers Corbyn – Astrophysicist and activist
Mark Sexton – Retired Police officer
John O’Loony – Funeral Director and activist
Johnny McStay – Activist
Louise Shotbolt – Nurse and human rights activist
Signed, JB West
Remember, it all starts with the mother lode. Download here, share and discuss,
More details and connections can be downloaded here,
As always, take the information presented here, research it for yourself and come to your own conclusions.
Don’t miss another of our reports! Sign up here for free updates,