By Jeff J. Brown
Pictured above: Western hubris and arrogance know no bounds. The good news is thanks to Ukraine, those days are rapidly coming to a close!
Right here, it takes just a second…
Sixteen years on the streets, living and working with the people of China, Jeff
Downloadable SoundCloud podcast (also at the bottom of this page), Brighteon, iVoox, RuVid, as well as being syndicated on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and Reason.fm (links below),
Brighteon Video Channel: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/jeffjbrown
lMPORTANT NOTICE: techofascism is already here! I’ve been de-platformed by StumbleUpon (now Mix) and Reddit. I am being heavily censored by Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud and YouTube. It’s only a matter of time before they de-platform me too. Please start using Brighteon for my videos, then connect with me via other social media listed below, especially VK, Telegram, Signal, Parler, Gettr and WeChat, which are not part of the West’s MSM Big Lie Propaganda Machine (BLPM).
Brighteon video does not censor and supports free speech, so please subscribe and watch here,
Audio (download at the bottom of this page),
YouTube is banning and censoring millions of people, videos and channels, including me, so please boycott it and watch on Brighteon above.
Ukraine is an historical tipping point, like World War I and II. Those two horrific, Western planned infernos were to decide which imperial countries were going to carve up the developing world and where (https://chinarising.puntopress.com/2021/06/21/david-pear-discusses-all-his-research-and-reading-about-who-and-why-wwi-was-started-then-prolonged-msm-and-your-textbooks-are-all-lies-china-rising-radio-sinoland-210621/). Today’s tipping point is good news for Planet Earth, which is forever changed for the better – much, much better for the global 99%.
The summary of talking points shown by CNBC says it all. Baba Beijing, its 1.4 billion citizens, Russia’s leadership and its 144 million citizens are saying to hell with Eurangloland’s 500-year colonial, imperial and genocidal domination of the world’s natural and human resources. So are many more countries (http://chinarising.puntopress.com/2018/01/06/slavs-and-the-yellow-peril-are-niggers-brutes-and-beasts-in-the-eyes-of-western-empire-china-rising-radio-sinoland/).
Mao Zedong said it best. He was one of 20th century’s greatest visionaries and few understood Eurangloland like he did (https://chinarising.puntopress.com/2021/12/26/merry-maomas-mao-zedong-was-born-128-years-ago-today-china-rising-radio-sinoland-211226/),
The day will come when the U.S. reactionaries find themselves opposed by the peoples of the whole world. – Mao Zedong
I have always said that even Chinese who are not wild about Mao agree with his worldview. He said,
Global capitalism is evil, global imperialism is evil and they both must be defended against and defeated.
Thanks to the Ukraine War, which was started by Western capitalism and imperialism in 2014, Mao’s wishes are being brought to fruition. The Occidental pox on humanity, with its millennial Six E’s of Racism,
Expansionism, Extermination, Expropriation, Extraction, Enslavement and Evangelism
Is starting to unravel. After 500 years of slaughtering billions of humanity’s 99% and stealing their natural resources in the trillions of dollars/euros, Eurangloland’s decline and fall will now pick up pace, something I’ve been writing and reporting on for years (https://chinarising.puntopress.com/2019/09/02/belt-and-road-initiative-bri-donald-trump-and-the-falsity-of-imperialisms-narrative-why-bri-is-the-perfect-opportunity-for-china-to-neutralize-500-years-of-the-wests-racist-super/).
Be that as it may, equipped with their reptile brains and that same old, tired playbook, their arrogance still knows no bounds. Here is what the USA says happened during Biden’s and Xi’s 2-hour video call this week,
U.S. President Joe Biden spoke to Xi Jinping on Friday, warning the Chinese leader not to provide material support to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, a day after Biden’s top diplomat acknowledged that Washington believed Beijing is willing to provide such support.
The video call – the first conversation between the two leaders since the invasion – lasted almost two hours, according to the White House. In the call Biden detailed the potential “implications and consequences” should Beijing move to provide material support to Russia.
Administration officials refused to publicly detail what those consequences might be (https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/china/2022/03/china-220318-voa01.htm).
It is clear by the CNBC summary that Biden’s bullyboy chest beating will no longer work.
China’s anti-Western imperialist brother-in-arms is adding weight to this historical tipping point,
Here is Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov – to the question “Why couldn’t the situation with Ukraine be resolved peacefully”? His answer,
Because the West did not want to solve this situation by peaceful means. This is not about Ukraine at all. Or rather, not so much about Ukraine, but about the world legal order. The United States took over the whole of Europe. Under Biden, the United States set itself the task of subjugating Europe and achieved its unquestioning adherence to the American course.
The current crisis is a fateful moment. This is an epochal moment in modern history. It reflects the battle over what the world order will look like. A misunderstood sense of one’s own infinite superiority also prevails in the situation that we are considering. Building a world in which the West will lead everything with impunity and unquestioningly. There’s a lot of speculation that Russia is being pushed right now because it’s the last hurdle to get past before China gets involved. This is simply said, but there is a serious truth in it. Why couldn’t it be solved by peace? We have been proposing to solve this amicably for many years.
In other words, Eurangloland cannot destroy China without destroying Russia first. The West’s downfall will be that it cannot destroy Russia without destroying China first. Neither will happen. Checkmate.
Lavrov has further expounded on Eurangloland’s desperate attempts to maintain its 500-year globocop sodomization,
Russia is under no illusion it can rely on the West again. The West is completely dominated by the United States and the European Union is largely powerless. If there was any illusion that we could one day rely on our Western partners, this illusion is no longer there… Moscow will never accept a world order dominated by the United States. What the Americans want is a unipolar world which would not be like a global village, but like an American village… Many countries such as China, India and Brazil do not want to be ordered around by “Uncle Sam”, acting like a sheriff seeking to call all the shots in a saloon bar…
(https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Lavrov-Russia-Does-Not-Accept-a-US-led-Global-Village–20220319-0001.html and https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/03/19/678834/Russia-illusion-West-Lavrov and https://www.blackworldmedia.net/global-headlines/russia-says-post-1991-illusions/).
I am sure the cabinets of Biden, Johnson, Macron, Scholz, Trudeau, Morrison, Ardern, Kishida and all their fellow imperial ventriloquist dummies saw this publication,
Joint Statement of the People’s Republic of China and the Russian Federation on International Relations and Global Sustainable Development in the New Era
It was released all over Russian and Chinese media on 4 February 2022, 20 days before Russia decided to put an end the Ukraine War, started by Eurangloland in 2014.
These Western tools of the 1% of course saw it, but they were blinded by their Western Six-E’s of Racism.
Here is the executive summary and then the full 16-page statement to download below,
4 Feb 2022 – TASS issued its selection of key points from the 16-page document
Relations between Moscow and Beijing
- The new type of Russian-Chinese relations surpasses the military-political alliances of the Cold War: “Friendship between the two states has no limits, there are no ‘forbidden’ areas of cooperation, strengthening of bilateral strategic cooperation is neither aimed against third countries nor affected by the changing international environment and circumstantial changes in third countries.”
- Moscow points to the positive significance of the Chinese concept of a “community with a common destiny for mankind,” and Beijing highlights the positive role of Russian efforts to form a fair, multipolar system of international relations.
- Russia and China intend to intensify the integration of the development plans of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and the Belt and Road Initiative and will strengthen cooperation within the framework of multilateral mechanisms, including the UN.
- Moscow and Beijing will increase cooperation in the development and production of vaccines and drugs against coronavirus. They oppose the politicization of the origin of a new infection—it is a “matter of science.”
- The parties intend to firmly uphold the inviolability of the results of the Second World War and the established post-war world order, and resist attempts to distort and falsify its history.
U.S. and NATO
- Russia and China oppose further NATO expansion and call on the alliance to abandon Cold War approaches. Beijing “understands and supports” Russian proposals for the formation of long-term security guarantees in Europe.
- They oppose the formation of “closed bloc structures and opposing camps” in the Asia-Pacific region and “remain highly vigilant about the negative impact on peace and stability” of the United States’ Indo-Pacific strategy. In particular, both sides are seriously concerned about the establishment of the AUKUS partnership among the U.S., U.K. and Australia.
- Moscow and Beijing are urging Washington to abandon plans to deploy ground-based intermediate-range and shorter-range missiles in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region and will strengthen coordination on this issue.
- The parties also condemn the withdrawal of the United States from a number of international treaties: “The denunciation of a number of important international agreements in the field of arms control by the United States has an extremely negative impact on international and regional security and stability.”
- Moscow and Beijing are deeply concerned about the challenges in the field of international security and believe that “No State can or should ensure its own security separately from the security of the rest of the world and at the expense of the security of other States.”
- They confirm “firm mutual support” in matters of protecting their fundamental interests, state sovereignty and territorial integrity. Moscow adheres to the “one China” principle and opposes Taiwan independence “in whatever form.”
- Russia and China intend to oppose the interference of external forces in the internal affairs of sovereign countries “under any pretext,” oppose the so-called color revolutions and will increase cooperation in the matter.
- All nuclear powers should “abandon the Cold War mentality and zero-sum games, reduce the role of nuclear weapons in their policies … withdraw nuclear weapons deployed abroad, exclude the unrestricted development of global missile defense.”
- Moscow and Beijing oppose attempts to turn outer space into an “arena of armed confrontation” and are calling for negotiations to start as soon as possible to conclude a multilateral treaty to prevent the placement of weapons in outer space. Commitments by countries not to be the first to place it “should complement, but not replace” a legally binding agreement.
- Russia and China stand up for a multilateral trading system based on the central role of the World Trade Organization and against protectionism. They are also opposed to creating new barriers to international trade under the pretext of combating climate change.
Principles of Democracy
- Moscow and Beijing are unanimous that “democracy is a universal human value, rather than a privilege of a limited number of States…. There is no one-size-fits-all template to guide countries in establishing democracy. A nation can choose such forms and methods of implementing democracy that would best suit its particular state, based on its social and political system, its historical background, traditions and unique cultural characteristics. It is only up to the people of the country to decide whether their State is a democratic one.”
- “Attempts by individual states to impose on other countries ‘democratic standards’ … are in fact an example of trampling on democracy and retreat from its spirit and true values.” The defense of democracy and human rights should not be used as an instrument of pressure on other countries and interference in their internal affairs.
- All states must follow the basic principles in the field of human rights, but “due to national specifics … it is necessary to correlate the universality of human rights with the real situation in a particular country.”
- Russia and China stand for equal rights to control the Internet and consider unacceptable any attempts to limit their sovereign right to regulate and ensure the security of its national segments.
Full PDF to share and discuss,
Do your friends, family and colleagues a favor to make sure they are Sino-smart:
PRESS, TV and RADIO
About me: https://chinarising.puntopress.com/about-the-author/
Bitchute videos: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/REzt6xmcmCX1/
Brighteon videos: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/jeffjbrown
Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/44-days
Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/44-days-publishing-jeff-j-brown/radio-sinoland?refid=stpr
Vurbl audio: https://vurbl.com/station/1Vc6XpwEWbe/
Websites: http://www.chinarising.puntopress.com ; www.bioweapontruth.com ; www.chinatechnewsflash.com
Line App/Phone/Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp: +33-6-12458821
Why and How China works: With a Mirror to Our Own History
Read it in your language • Lealo en su idioma • Lisez-le dans votre langue • Lies es in deniner Sprache • Прочитайте это на вашем языке • 用你的语言阅读
Wechat group: search the phone number +8619806711824 or my ID, Mr_Professor_Brown, friend request and ask Jeff to join the China Rising Radio Sinoland Wechat group. He will add you as a member, so you can join in the ongoing discussion.