c/o Punto Press, Box 943, New York, NY 10509
This is the main HQ

Jeff J. Brown and Ray McGovern on Press TV’s Spotlight Show: latest on EU, Russia and Ukraine

NOW IN 22 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. CLICK ON THE LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER “TRANSLATE” TAB TO FIND YOURS! By Jeff J. Brown Pictured above: Ray McGovern on the left and yours truly on the right. Sixteen years on the streets, living and working with the people of China, Jeff Downloadable podcast at the bottom of this…

Read More ›

Putin speaks. Marmalade is marmalade, gloves are gloves and this is Putin speaking. JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #28

Pictured above: Russian President Vladimir Putin warning the world’s 1% trillionaire dictators, while giving hope to the rest of long-suffering humanity’s 99%. Donate Video, Audio podcast (download at the bottom of this page),   YouTube link, but please patronize free speech by subscribing and watching us on Brighteon above, https://youtu.be/MZnt_Qcm1Sc President Vladimir Putin speech extracts…

Read More ›

Bombshell documentary! By Dilyana Gaytandzhieva. US’s global WMD bioweapons are not “Russian-Chinese lies”. Demand war crime trials now. China Rising Radio Sinoland 220709

NOW IN 22 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. CLICK ON THE LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER “TRANSLATE” TAB TO FIND YOURS! By Jeff J. Brown Sixteen years on the streets, living and working with the people of China, Jeff Brighteon Video Channel: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/jeffjbrown lMPORTANT NOTICE: techofascism is already here! I’ve been de-platformed by StumbleUpon (now Mix) and Reddit. I…

Read More ›

TRANSCRIPT: Does Ukraine equal Taiwan? Do they mean World War III? JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #22T

Donate Original article page with the green screen video and downloadable audio presentations, Does Ukraine equal Taiwan? Do they mean World War III? JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #22.   Article/Transcript James: The title of today’s show is “Does Ukraine Equal Taiwan?”. And we are given that question by…

Read More ›

BREAKING NEWS! US weaponized tuberculosis and mosquitos against Russia. America’s dirtiest war crime? Why Putin had to stop the US WMD biolabs in Ukraine. JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #26

Donate Video presentation, Audio podcast (download at the bottom of this page), YouTube link, but please patronize free speech by subscribing and watching us on Brighteon above, https://youtu.be/JxRKKBRXmXM Downloadable PDF file of this slide set to study and share, US WMD bioarm and war crime evidence. Russian slide set #2, 1-7        …

Read More ›

TRANSCRIPT: USDems + Ukraine + BW + BigRx + BLPM = Evil squared. JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #20T

Pictured above: flowchart of US Democrats using Ukraine, the US WMD bioweapon labs there, along with Big Pharma joining in what is likely the worst war crimes of this century. Donate Original article page with the video and audio presentations, USDems + Ukraine + BW + BigRx + BLPM = Evil squared. JB West and…

Read More ›

TRANSCRIPT: More war crimes uncovered in NATO’s Ukraine: organ harvesting behind the Red Cross. JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #23T

Pictured above: summary of initial evidence found at the Red Cross base in Mariupol, Donbass, by Russian military who have liberated the area. Let’s all work to make sure Nuremberg 2.0 becomes a reality, because many need to answer to humanity… Donate Original article page with the video and audio presentations, More war crimes uncovered…

Read More ›

TRANSCRIPT: Evidence in Ukraine is piling up against Westerners for the anticipated Moscow War Crime Trials. JB West and JB East Present: See You in the Hague! #21T

Pictured above: one of the seven summary slides presented by Russia as evidence of Western war crimes in Ukraine, all available below to download. Donate Original article with the audio and visual presentations, Evidence in Ukraine is piling up against Westerners for the anticipated Moscow War Crime Trials. JB West and JB East Present: See…

Read More ›

Mao Zedong and Ho Chi Minh – Why they won. JB West and JB East present: See You In The Hague! #25

Donate   Video, Audio podcast (download at the bottom of this page), YouTube link, but please patronize free speech by subscribing and watching on Brighteon above, https://youtu.be/r4RzsXobaNU To see all our shows: https://chinarising.puntopress.com/search/?q=JB   We’ve got your back, JB West and JB East   Remember, it all starts with the mother lode. Download here, share…

Read More ›

Translate »